Calling all Wordsmiths, Party Animals, Bloggers, Readers, Droids, Orcs, Pirates, etc.
I’m looking for members to join an Unconventional Alliance for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge!
Why an Unconventional Alliance? I love The Hunger Games and think its very important to have a team of trained
assassins friends to accomplish a task.
This task? Surviving the 2016 Blogging from A to Z April Challenge!
Just like Katniss couldn’t survive the Quarter Quell without her team, each co host needs a team to help get the job done. Being part of the Co Host Team is fun but there is work involved. This position is for you if:
- You’re organized
- You’ve always wanted to help with the A to Z Challenge
- You have the time to commit to being busy in March and very busy in April
- You live for the inside scoop
- You’re reliable
- You answer emails/tweets quickly
- You like to have fun (sense of humor is KEY)
- You’re a team player
- You can take initiative
- You’re reliable (did I mention that already?)
- You don’t mind a bit of hard work (no breaking bricks or anything but there will be much typing)
If you can answer yes to most of these qualifications, then we want you on our team! The only weapons required are your device, or your laptop or your computer or wherever you access the internet. Cool bow and arrow not necessary, although will be highly praised.
If you’ve got what it takes to be part of my Unconventional Alliance, tweet me: @pamlovesbooks or email me: [email protected]
Thank you for considering joining my team!