Valentine’s Day Books for the Littles
Valentine’s Day is a great day to show your little one you love them. To be sure, we ladies (women?) like to receive diamonds and chocolates and cake (oh wait that’s just me) for Valentine’s Day but don’t forget about the little ones in your life. They don’t need anymore candy this holiday. Why not give them a book instead?
Here are a few titles to try:
- Max and Ruby: Valentine’s Day Fun! – Ruby is always bossing little Max around.
- Junie B. Jones and the Mush Gushy Valentines – While Junie B is a bit too cheeeky for my taste, I totally don’t like mushy gushy cards either.
- Good Night, I Love You – Speaks for itself, doesn’t it?
- Ladybug Girl Loves… – I’m always ready for adventure with Ladybug Girl; especially when she shows us what she loves.
- SpongeBob – because boys like to receive pressies too! And stickers.
What Valentine’s Day book do you like to share with your little one? Tell me in the comments!