It’s Albert Einstein, yo. He doesn’t need an introduction.
Albert Einstein has long been synonymous with genius and intellect. The famous physicist gave us a new look at the world all around us, big and small, through his observations. But from riding on a beam of light to the theory of relativity, Einstein credited it all to a sense of wonder.
While famous for his more complex ideas, he always had a memorable answer on becoming Einstein and being called a genius. Here’s some of my favorites:
1. “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”
3. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”
4. “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.”
5. “The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.”
6. “The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.”
7. “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.”
8. “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.”
9. “A person who never mad a mistake never tried anything new.”
10. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
11. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”