Hi friends! I have a rare quick minute in which I’m not scheduled to read a book and i wanna read a kids book! Problem is, i have seven on my MUST READ NOW list and i can’t decide. Can you help me pick what i should read next?
Here are the choices:
From the bottom:
- Son, the final book in Lois Lowry’s The Giver quartet
- Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green (my bf) and David Levithan
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green (my bf)
- Matched by Ally Condie (famous famous writer)
- The Revolution of Evelyn Serrano by Sonia Manzano (Maria from Sesame Street!)
- STAT by Amar’e Stoudemire (famous basketball guy)
- All the Right Stuff by Walter Dean Myers (National Ambassador for Young People’s Literature)
Help me choose, they all look SO GOOD!
p.s i smell a giveaway…