I Love Reviewing Books at
An Unconventional Librarian!
I really really do want to work with EVERYONE; but I CAN’T!
I am especially interested in children’s (preschool through middle grade) and Young Adult books representing DIVERSITY:
- people of color (Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern, etc )
- differently abled people (hearing/visually impaired, Autism, etc)
- other marginalized groups of people,
because kids want to read books with characters who look like them! I am open to fiction: speculative, historical, & realistic are my faves, non fiction including cookbooks, self help/improvement, sports, animals, science type books, etc. I read graphic novels, listen to audiobooks, and can take ebooks.
I occasionally review books for grown ups, as I’m in several adult bookclubs and am always looking for the next bookclub selection. I prefer diversity for these as well and will consider everything except erotica.
Here’s how to party with me:
- Email me at UnconventionalLibrarian@gmail.com. Talk all nice and pretty (calling me Your Highness never hurts) and tell us about your book.
- If I can’t review your book, I’m happy to take a guest post or short chapter or some other feature which will be posted on the Feature Friday segment.
- After we’ve agreed on a date and to make the process easier and faster (stronger, faster, higher!), send a file so I can easily plug it into a blog post.
- A text (txt) file or a document with preformatted HTML code works best
- Include links to your website, where to buy your book, etc
- Don’t forget a pretty photo of you and/or your book!
While I can’t review every single book, I’d like to be part of your book party. Another way we can party together is through advertising. ADVERTISE WITH ME
Thanks for thinking of working with me!