Several months back I signed on to the What an Animal Reading Challenge with the good folks at What An Animal Reading Challenge.
The rules were simple: read a book that had an animal on the cover or contained an animal. Easy peasy lemon squeezy, right?
HA! This turned out to be more difficult than I thought but I’m glad to say I completed it!
Here are the books I read:
1. The Cat Who Turned On and Off Lilian Jackson Braun. My review is here.
2. Green Eggs and Ham (Dr. Seuss’ Birthday!) Reviewed here.
3. Hunger Games (a bird on the cover!!) Reviewed here.
4. Catching Fire. I have NO proof, you’ll just hafta trust me. You can quiz me if you like, I know ALL the answers. prolly.
5. Mockingjay. Proof that my cat supervised the reading of Mockingjay.
6. So Many Bunnies Board Book: A Bedtime ABC and Counting Book. A video read; down below.
and ta DA!! That makes 6!!
I’ve loved participating in these challenges. Can’t wait to see what I’ll get into next.
Have you participated in any challenges?
dite moi! (tell me, in French. or English)